Saturday, November 9, 2019

Liability Release Form: FOOD SAMPLES demo



Liability Release Form 


To: SWEET BEE EVENTS, LLC

Event or Activity: FOOD SAMPLES demonstration at the Farmhouse Christmas Market Event


Participant: ___________________________________________________

I understand that participation in the above event or activity could include actions or tasks which might be hazardous to the participant named above.

By Signing below, I assume any risk of harm or injury which might occur to the participant due to his/her/my participation in the event or activity.  I release the organization of the business named above from all liability, costs, damages which might arise from participation in the above named event or activity.

If the participant is a minor, I agree that the minor has my consent to participate in the event. I further provide my consent for the organization or business named above to seek emergency treatment for the minor if necessary. I agree to accept financial responsibility for the costs related to this emergency treatment.


Sign Here is Participant is an Adult


Signature of Participant _________________________________________Date:_____________



Sign Here if Participant is a Child


Name of Parent or Guardian: ___________________________________ Date:______________




Signature of Parent of Guardian: _________________________________ Date:_____________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give-Aways!